Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lindsays birthday in Moldova!

I had my 27th birthday in Moldova on July 28th and here is what I did...






Woke up and my host mom had a dozen roses for me from her garden and sang Happy Birthday to me in Romanian




Then we had our Hub Site day in the capital with two other training villages from 9 to 5, where the Peace Corp admin gives us presentations about things we need to know from that end

After that, a bunch of the other trainees joined me for a glass of wine for my birthday in an outdoor bar in the capital



Conrad and I got back to our host familys house in the village and had a masa/dinner party with our host moms daughter and other grandson, who arrived that same day from Italy



Over all it was a great birthday and it was made even better by all of the texts and messages from everyone back home! Love and miss you all!

1 comment: